Thursday, March 12, 2015

TN-KY Radio: WVVR Moves Dave Myers To Mornings

WVVR The Beaver 100.3 FM has announced the addition of Dave Myers to the morning slot for the ‘Dave and Bailey’ show.

For the past couple of years, Myers has hosted the afternoon drive shift on the Beaver. With the move to the morning show, Myers joins longtime WVVR talent Bailey Brooks, who has been with the station for 20 years.

“I am a huge country music fan, and I think that comes across to the listener,” Myers says. “I’m also a social media junkie, so having an avenue to communicate with the listener, on top of the show itself is something that I love to do.”

“We are thrilled to have Dave join the Beaver 100.3 Morning show. He and co-host Bailey Brooks have great chemistry, and they’ll work hard to entertain and serve this community,” said 5 Star Media Operations Manager Jared Mims.

WVVR 100.3 FM (100 Kw) Red=60dBu Local Coverage Area
“Being a family man is my top priority, and I love having the chance to talk about my kids. There is never a dull moment in the Myers household, and I am sure we have a lot of listeners that can relate to the stories I share,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment