Friday, January 30, 2015

Seahawk's Marshawn Lynch Blasts Media

Marshawn Lynch
Three days of facing the media at Super Bowl XLIX was enough for Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch to crack, according to FOX Sports.

Lynch spoke for five minutes and added a little more color to the comments he made in his first two meetings with the media.

"All week I done told you all what's up. And for some reason you all come back and do what you did," Lynch told a massive group of reporters Thursday. "It don't matter what you all think, what you all say about me. Because when I go home at night, the people I look in the face, my family, that I love, that's all that matters to me."

Wearing his trademarked Beast Mode hat, which has become a potential target for a league fine, Lynch explained that he didn't appreciate how the media portrays him.

"You all shove cameras and microphones down my throat," Lynch said. "I ain't got nothing for you all . . . You all will sit here doing the same thing. I'm here preparing for a game.

"I don't know what story you're trying to get or what image you want to portray me as . . . you can make up whatever you want."


No comments:

Post a Comment