Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Seattle Radio: The Wolf, Fitz Renew Vows

Fitz
Entercom/Seattle has announced a contract extenion for Country KKWF 100.7 FM The Wolf morning host Fitz.

Entercom Seattle VP of programming Dave Richards says, “We’re thrilled to extend our partnership with Fitz on ‘100.7 The Wolf.’

Each day the ‘Fitz in the Morning’ team creates one of the most entertaining and engaging shows in American country radio and it’s a pleasure to go forward into the future.”

Fitz commented, “I can't believe I have been with the Seattle Wolf for nine years.  I'm excited to do it for another 30.  I'm so proud of what we have built in Seattle and am thankful that Entercom is giving me the business opportunity to introduce our unique show to the marketplace. I want to thank Jack Hutchison, Mike Preston, and especially Dave Richards, who have put in many hours coaching us and have taken us to the next level of executing a morning show in this PPM world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment