Friday, October 5, 2012

Mariah Tells Barbara That Nicki Threatened Her


Barbara Walters called Mariah Carey to get her statement on the fight between her and Nicki Minaj. Yesterday (October 4th) on The View.



Keith Urban also told Extra that he felt like he was at "the UN" during the fight, but added, "I love it, I gotta say. I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It's a very alive and very invigorating work environment."

Nicki took to Twitter yesterday (October 4th) to finally respond to the drama, she tweeted, "The struggle to be a victim is real in these streets. Lmaooooooooooo...The struggle to not have the kid on the show is real in these streets. Lmaooooooooo.... Lets just say nicki said smthn about a gun. ppl will believe it cuz she's a black rapper. Lmao. I'll then hit up Barbara n milk it. Ironically no camera or mic heard the gun comment tho. Lol @ the struggle. Not even the producers believed u. Say no to violence barbz."

Nicki continued, "Barbara walters didn't reach out from our team barbz. I guess we're too dangerous. Don't shake if u don't wannA get shook!!!! LmAooooooooooo."

She then added, "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn. All I do is compliment u. That's not enuff? Ur a legend, cheer up. U don't have to run down ur resume or feel intimidated. Shady McGrady..."

Nicki then threatened to spill some secrets. She tweeted, "Tried to keep quiet but let's go!!!! I thought we resolved it yesterday but I see u want ur pity party to continue. So I'm bout to po dot tea."

No comments:

Post a Comment