Thursday, January 19, 2023

Jax Radio: iHM Names Scott Langley PD For Country WQIK


iHeartMedia has announced Scott “Froggy” Langley has been named Program Director for Jacksonville’s Country, 99.1 WQIK.

 As 99.1 WQIK Program Director, Froggy will oversee all aspects of programming, talent, digital platforms,promotions and marketing efforts for the station. He will report to Rick Everett, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Jacksonville.

“Froggy’s lifelong passion for country music and his relationships at 99.1 WQIK and in the community made this an easy decision,” said Metro President Paul Rogers. “He’s already played a big part in taking the station back to the top, and I’m confident that it will only continue under his leadership.”

Froggy has been part of the nationally syndicated program “Elvis Duran & The Morning Show” for 17 years and will continue in that role until further notice.

“I couldn’t be more excited to take the programming reigns at the legendary 99.1 WQIK,” said Froggy. “I’m forever grateful to Elvis Duran for supporting me in pursuing my love of country music. A special thanks to my many mentors and leaders at iHeartMedia who have believed in me throughout the years and made this happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment