Thursday, January 19, 2023

Atlanta Radio: Chris Crawford Named APD For N/T WSB


Cox Media Group has announced Chris Crawford has been named as Assistant Program Director for News/Talk WSB-AM and WSBB-FM (95.5 WSB) in Atlanta. 

Chris Crawford
In this role, he'll be working with the WSB team to support all aspects of the stations on-air and off-air strategic executions. Crawford comes to 95.5 WSB after serving 7 years as the Operations Manager and morning producer at co-owned WDBO 107.3 FM and 580 AM in Orlando.

"I'm excited Chris will be part of the WSB programming leadership team," said WSB Director of Branding and Programming Ken Charles. "His passion for the product and station will help WSB continue to be the market leader for news and entertaining talk."

"I could not be more thrilled to be given the opportunity to be the Assistant Program Director at 95.5 WSB. To be able to work at a station of this magnitude alongside the likes of Ken Charles is a radio dream job," added Crawford. "I never imagined I would be in this position when I arrived here in June, but I'm incredibly excited and motivated to take on this role."

No comments:

Post a Comment