Thursday, January 19, 2023

Columbia SC Radio: WTCB Adds Kaylin Mozden For Middays

Kaylin Mozden
Cumulus Media
 announces that it has appointed Kaylin Mozden as On-Air Host, Middays, on Hot AC radio station B106.7/WTCB-FM in Columbia, SC. Mozden was recently named one of Radio's 30 and Under Superstars by Radio Ink Magazine. She will be heard on B106.7 Monday through Friday from 10:00am-3:00pm, debuting Thursday, January 26th.

Mozden joins Cumulus Media from Townsquare Media’s Lite 98.7/WLZW-FM in Utica, NY, where she was Brand Manager and Morning Host. Prior to that, she was Production Director for Townsquare Utica and was Traffic/Continuity Director for iHeart Media Albany. She started her radio career in 2010 at WLZW-FM in Utica while still a sophomore in high school.

Ronnie Ramone, Program Director, WTCB-FM, said: “We are excited to welcome Kaylin to the Cumulus Columbia, SC team. She’ll bring a fresh perspective to WTCB, and I know she’ll make an instant connection with our listeners on the air and on our social media platforms. Kaylin has gained so much experience in the industry in such a short amount of time. That will serve her well as we look to take this station to the next level.”

Kaylin Mozden commented: I’m thrilled that my next chapter begins with the powerhouse team of individuals at Cumulus Columbia. Since the conversations began, I knew B106.7 would be a good fit for me, and I am truly thankful for the opportunity. 2023 is the year of new beginnings and I’m so excited to do what I love and make a difference in a new city!”

No comments:

Post a Comment