Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Richmond Radio: WBTJ Adds Candice Smith For Middays

Audacy announced the addition of Candice Smith as midday host for WBTJ  106.5 FM The Beat in Richmond. Smith will be heard weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.

“I’m delighted to welcome Candice and her wonderful talent to 106.5 The Beat,” said Bennett Zier, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Audacy Richmond. “Her personality, talent and ties to RVA make her the perfect addition to The Beat’s already powerful programming lineup.”

“I'm looking forward to joining Audacy,” said Smith. “I love Richmond and I'm looking forward to growing my career with such a great team.”

Smith, a Virginia native, is one of Richmond’s most prolific talents, working as NBC12's 12 “About Town” reporter and morning traffic reporter. 

A three-time Emmy Award winner, Smith will continue in her role at NBC12.

No comments:

Post a Comment