Thursday, February 11, 2021

“Sunday Night Slow Jams” Hits 200 Affiliates


Benztown announces that internationally syndicated hit weekend radio show Sunday Night Slow Jams is now broadcast to 200 affiliates worldwide, with the addition of Rhythmic Top 40 station KS 107.5/KQKS-FM in Denver, CO.

Helping to fuel Sunday Night Slow Jams’ impressive growth are three additional new affiliates: KRBQ-FM in San Francisco, CA (Throwback edition), WHMX-FM in Madison, WI (Hot AC edition), and WHBC-FM in Akron, OH (Hot AC edition).

Sunday Night Slow Jams, the #1 weekend radio show in America, is available to a wide variety of formats in multiple versions for Top 40, Hot AC, Urban, Urban AC, Rhythmic/Hip-Hop, and Classic Hip-Hop stations. Slow Jams currently reaches over three million consumers per week. The show’s Creator, Host and Producer, R Dub!, also produces a weeknight version of Slow Jams, which airs Monday through Thursday from 10PM-12M.

R Dub! said: "I was just a kid who loved listening to Slow Jams and dedications shows on the radio. I was elated when I got my own radio show at 16 years old - Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine it would one day be heard across America. And while I searched for something profound to say for this special occasion, I just kept coming back to "thanks." That's all I really want to communicate: a very heartfelt thank you to the program directors who believe in me and the stellar team at Benztown and Compass Media for helping me execute this vision. But most importantly, thanks to my listeners who show up every Sunday night to experience and engage in the magic of a very special radio show.”

Dave “Chachi” Denes, Benztown President, said: "It’s been an honor and a career highlight being able to work alongside R Dub! and watch him reach this incredible milestone. You can hear the passion and enthusiasm he has for this medium we all love so dearly in every Sunday Night Slow Jams show and that’s why I believe he’s loved by listeners and programmers around the globe. Congratulations, R Dub!, Mark Wilson and to the Benztown and Fusion Radio Networks teams!”

Stations of all formats that wish to try Sunday Night Slow Jams’ upcoming Valentine's Day weekend special with no cost or commitment, may sign up to receive it now at: https://benztown.com/press/slow-jams-valentines-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment