Thursday, March 21, 2019

Twin Cities Radio: Lindsay Guentzel Exiting WCCO

Lindsay Guentzel
For the second time in less than six months, popular WCCO Radio producer and on-air personality Lindsay Guentzel will be leaving the station. In a blog post this week, Guentzel announced that Thursday, March 21 will be her last day at AM 830, according to patch.com.

The 32-year-old will be leaving for "opportunities I am going to create for myself," she wrote.

Guentzel put in her two week noticed back in November so she could volunteer with All Hands & Hearts in St. Thomas, but the move didn't work out as planned.

"While I was preparing for my trip, some stuff happened behind the scenes and I ended up coming back to WCCO Radio on December 27th. That's the less-mess version of the story and the only details I'm going to share publicly."

She's now departing the station once again, noting that "taking a risk is scary" but that she's "excited to invest in myself, to pursue projects I'm passionate about. To find something that brings me joy."

No comments:

Post a Comment