Saturday, March 23, 2019

Miami Radio: WMIA to Launch New Morning Show


iHeartMedia Hot AC WMIA 93.9 FM in Miami will debut of "Mack in the Morning with Letty B," weekday mornings from 6-10am effective April 1.

The new program will feature veteran Miami air personality Mack, Los Angeles native co-host Letty B and producer Nick Pena.

"I am excited to announce Mack, Letty B and Nick as 939 MIA's morning team," said 93.9 MIA Program Director Joey Brooks. "Not only is this group entertaining, but they are committed to the South Florida community. Individually, each of them brings a unique perspective to the show and I am confident that they will quickly earn listener loyalty."

"I enjoyed my time as afternoon drive at Y100 and I'm excited to kick off a new chapter at 93.9 MIA," said Mack. "I'm grateful for the opportunity to take the next step in my career to morning drive here in Miami. It's a good thing we have Cuban coffee!"

"I am beyond thrilled to join 93.9 MIA and the amazing iHeartMedia Miami team," added Letty B. "I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to join Mack on this incredible journey to wake-up with Miami every morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment