Friday, December 14, 2018

Boston Radio: Former Idol Finalist Ayla Browne Joins WKLB

WKLB's Ayla and Jackson Blue
Beasley Media Group Boston announces Ayla Brown has been named as the new Morning Show Co-host at Country WKLB 102.5 in Boston.

Jackson Blue and Ayla Brown can be heard weekdays from 5:30 to 9am on WKLB-FM beginning on Monday, December 17, 2018.

The former American Idol Season 5 finalist and Boston College basketball star has been living in Nashville, Tennessee performing and writing music for the past several years.

“Country music has brought me all around the world and back to Boston again,” said Brown. “Many have seen me perform, but I am so excited for our listeners to get to know me in a whole new way. Thank you to the Country 102.5 team for this incredible opportunity!”

“I am so happy that Ayla has agreed to come home to Boston and join our morning show,” said Beasley Media Group Country Brand Manager and WKLB-FM Program Director, David Corey. “Ayla is such a talented personality. She has excelled in everything she has done, and I am confident she will add so much to Country 102.5. The Jackson and Ayla Brown show will be a must listen to show every weekday.”

WKLB 102.5 FM (14 Kw) Red=54dBU Coverage Area
Her song writing skills make her a great storyteller and living in Nashville has immersed her into the county music scene. She is a perfect complement to join Jackson on Boston’s # 1 Country Morning Show. “When I first started having discussions with Ayla several weeks ago about joining the morning show, I knew within the first 30 seconds that there was something really special about her,” said Jackson. “I can’t wait to turn our microphones on for the first time on Monday and just go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment