Monday, December 10, 2018

Madison Radio: Pat O'Neill EXITING WMGN-FM


Pat O’Neill, a longtime radio personality with Midwest Family Broadcasting's WMGN Magic 98.1 FM, has announced he will be moving on to a new opportunity in radio.

In a post on the station’s Facebook page, O’Neill said he would be moving and starting “a new chapter in radio next month.”

He said he would not be able to reveal his new position until next month.

In a farewell blog post, O’Neal said he wasn’t looking for a new radio opportunity, but one presented itself.


“The more I considered it the more it made sense. It’s in a city my wife and I have always liked. I wish I could tell you more, but sometimes ‘secrecy’ is part of the broadcasting business,” he wrote.

His last day is expected to be Dec. 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment