Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Houston Radio: KHMX's Chad Pitt Returning To Orlando

Chad Pitt
Houston’s KHMX Mix 96.5 FM Afternoon Drive Time Personality Chad Pitt Heads To Sister CBS Radio WQMP 101.9 AMP Radio in Orlando.

Pitt heads off to sunny Orlando for the morning drive slot, according to About--Online.

“When I first moved to Houston 3 years ago” Pitt explains his introduction to the city was through the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. “I remember thinking, “they fry everything and let kids ride sheep as a sport, I’M GOING TO LOVE IT HERE!”

WQMP 101.9 FM (92 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“Ironic my departure is during Rodeo, it’s like I’ve come full circle,” Pitt said. CBS Radio, which owns Mix 96.5 FM, has not announced who will replace him. Chad Pitt’s last day will be Friday, March 18th 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment