Friday, October 2, 2026

FOX Nation Strikes Deal with Supermodel Christie Brinkley


FOX Nation has signed a deal with iconic supermodel, actress and author Christie Brinkley for an exclusive docuseries, Uptown Girl: The Christie Brinkley Story, set to premiere in 2027, announced Lauren Petterson, president of FOX Nation. Comprised of three one-hour episodes, the intimate series offers a revealing first-person portrait of the woman behind one of the most recognizable faces in pop culture, whose extraordinary life has played out in the public eye for more than five decades.

In making the announcement, Petterson said, “Christie Brinkley is an American icon whose career and life have captivated audiences across generations. We’re thrilled to have unprecedented access to her personal archive and look forward to partnering with Christie to share her remarkable story with our audience.”

Christie Brinkley
Brinkley added, “As long as I can remember, I've been chronicling my life from my action-packed illustrated journals to videoing everything, and I've saved it all. So going back through it all has been an incredible trip through my roller coaster of a life. There have been amazing highs, some difficult times, and plenty of unexpected twists and turns along the way. Some things made me laugh, some brought back wonderful memories, and some were definitely harder to revisit. But I’ve always tried to find the silver lining, even in the difficult moments, and looking back now, I can see how much all those experiences shaped who I am today. I learned that the hardest things can sometimes be what propels you to new places, so I'm grateful for all of it! I’m sharing it all with you and hope it inspires you to… as my Dad, a great TV scenarist always said to me, "You, write your own script, baby!” … and make it a great one!”

Long before social media, Brinkley was documenting her life through home movies, photographs, journals, artwork, and personal recordings. Now, she is opening her extensive personal archive to FOX Nation, offering an unprecedented look at the moments the public never saw ranging from her early years as an artist before fame, to life on the road with Billy Joel, marriage, motherhood, private heartbreak, and the helicopter crash that nearly took her life.

Moving between these intimate personal records, iconic archival footage and present-day vérité, the three-part series reveals the woman behind the image and the unexpected turns, losses and reinventions that have shaped a life lived in the spotlight. Uptown Girl: The Christie Brinkley Story is produced by Lionsgate Alternative Television for FOX Nation and directed by Larissa Bills.

The series will be distributed worldwide by FOX Entertainment Global, which will introduce the project to international buyers at MIPCOM. Brinkley will attend the market, where she will be honored with a handprint ceremony on October 12, joining Cannes’ celebrated Chemin des Étoiles at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès, and meet with international buyers and partners.