Saturday, May 27, 2023

Savannah Radio: I-95/WIXV-FM Named Best Local Radio Station


Cumulus Media
 announces that Savannah Classic Rock station I-95/WIXV-FM has been named the Best Local Radio Station in Savannah in Connect Savannah’s 2023 Best Of Savannah Awards. I-95 beat out nine other local radio stations for the title of Savannah’s Best Local Radio Station. The Best of Savannah Awards are presented annually by Connect Savannah and winners are nominated and voted on by the public.

Billie Marshall, Program Director, I-95, said: "We already knew our listeners rocked, but for them to take time out of their day to vote I-95 “The Best of” is an incredible honor!"

DJ Rax, Operations Manager, Cumulus Savannah, commented: "I'm so proud of Billie and our team at WIXV. They are truly amazing, and they understand the assignment. A huge thanks to our listeners who make what we do worthwhile and to all our fans who voted for us – THANK YOU!”

📻To stream I-95 The Rock of Savannah, visit: https://www.i95savannah.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment