Saturday, December 17, 2022

Jax Radio: Chris Ganoudis Named GSM For Cox Media Cluster

Chris Ganoudis
Cox Media Group (CMG) appoints Chris Ganoudis as named Director of Sales for its cluster in Jacksonville. 

He brings over 35 years of media sales expertise and marketing knowledge to the company. Ganoudis began his career with Shamrock Communications before transitioning to CMG Orlando, where he served as General Sales Manager for over 17 years. 

Most recently, Ganoudis worked at Curtis Media Group in Raleigh, NC as the General Manager.

"I'm looking forward to working with Chris to build the future of our Jacksonville market," said CMG Jacksonville Vice President & General Manager Jimmy Farrell. "We have ambitious growth aspirations, and Chris's experience will be invaluable in helping us to hit those aggressive goals."

"This is a double homecoming for me -- not only am I back with the outstanding CMG team, but I'm back in Jacksonville where I grew up," added Ganoudis. "It's evident that this team is fully dedicated to serving our listeners, clients, and community. I'm truly energized by their passion, and I look forward to enhancing CMG for the years to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment