Thursday, December 20, 2018

Tulsa Radio: Amber Glaze Joins KVOO Morning Team

Amber Glaze
It’s a whole new morning The VOO Crew with Marty and Amber on KVOO-FM, Tulsa’s premier country variety station. Amber Glaze will be joining Marty Young starting January 2, 2019 Monday through Friday 5:30-10:00 a.m.

“From the moment I met Amber, I knew that she would bring a dynamic to the show that was amazing,” said Marty Young, KVOO Morning Host. “After working with her for a week, I was SOLD. I cannot wait to get to work with Amber every morning on The VOO Crew.”

Glaze got her start at 105.9 KLAZ in Hot Springs, Arkansas and also previously served as a morning co-host alongside Phil Thompson on 104.5 The Fox in Wichita, Kansas. Three years ago she moved home to Little Rock, Arkansas to create and host Hot Mess in the Morning on 106.7 The Ride KHLR. Glaze received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Arkansas, where she studied music and theater.

“I’m honored to be given the opportunity to work with Marty and the KVOO crew,” said Glaze. “These call letters, and this audience, demand greatness and authenticity and I’m more than ready for the challenge. I had no idea when I made the move to Tulsa that the fates would lead me back to morning drive but here we are and I’m beyond excited to see what 2019 has in store!”

A woman of many talents, Glaze is a professional cake designer, stand-up comedian and songwriter.

KVOO 98.5 FM (100 Kw) Red=60dBu Coverage Area
Griffin Communications, an Oklahoma-owned multimedia company, recently acquired five Tulsa radio stations, including KVOO, from the E.W. Scripps Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment