Wednesday, January 22, 2014

D/FW Radio: Pyscho Shannon Returns To Kraddick Show

Shannon Murphy
The producer of the Kidd Kraddick in the Morning radio show will be back on the air Wednesday morning, according to nbcdfw.com.

For the last few months, Shanon Murphy, known as Psycho Shanon to radio listeners, has been off the air after undergoing brain surgery in November.

The "Kidd Kraddick In The Morning" personality was diagnosed with a brain tumor in October. The tumor was benign, but Murphy underwent surgery to remove the mass in November.

Not long after Murphy's surgery, doctors were concerned about her operation wound and readmitted her to the hospital in December.

Now, three months after her initial tumor diagnosis, she has been cleared by doctors.

"I'm glad it's finally ending and that normalcy is in the future," Murphy said. "I know the prayers and stuff have done a whole lot in helping me get through this and some of the complications, I'm good as new!"

Murphy admits, she thinks someone was looking out for her referencing the morning show's namesake, Kidd Kraddick, who died unexpectedly in July.

"I have to think he's been up there watching over me and he's been telling the powers that be, you better do what she needs you to do, or I'm gonna haunt you," she laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment