Thursday, January 28, 2016

Radio Talk Host Floats Scarborough As Trump VP Candidate

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough refused to rule out the possibility of serving as Donald Trump's running mate on Wednesday night, according to CNNMoney.

In an interview with syndicated conservative host Hugh Hewitt, Scarborough spent several minutes trying to sidestep questions about whether or not he would accept such an offer from Trump, should the GOP frontrunner win the nomination.

"I don't know where you get that from?" said Scarborough, co-host of "Morning Joe."

"You always get me in trouble with questions like this, Hugh. ... Nobody's going to ask me to do anything but, like, take them to softball practice and baseball practice."

"I don't know. I don't think he would ask me," Scarborough later said in response to Hewitt's persistent questioning. "Let's move on."

Hewitt didn't move on, and ultimately forced Scarborough to respond by saying he would do "just about anything to try to get the White House back," which Hewitt interpreted as a "yes."

"No, it's not a yes," Scarborough replied. "You're telling me this is why I walked away from dinner with my kids, to not answer this question?"

Scarborough Tweeted he has ruled out the possbility:


No comments:

Post a Comment