Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Seattle Radio: Kruse Promoted To PD, As Adams Exits


Lisa Adams, Program Director and air personality for KPLZ Star 101.5 in Seattle, has announced her departure from the station at the end of July. After a successful tenure in Seattle, Adams is relocating back to Boise, ID to be closer to her three boys and to pursue new opportunities that are yet to be unveiled. 

Lisa Adams
Adams, a Pacific Northwest native and 30+ year radio veteran, has worked in west coast markets including Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Portland, Boise, Seattle and points in between.

Adams said, "I am incredibly grateful for the journey at Star 101.5 and the trust placed in me by Lotus Communications. This was my dream job and for this experience it is with much gratitude and love that I thank our amazing owner, Jim Kalmenson and his family. I also want to extend my deepest thanks to our entire team for their support and encouragement throughout my time here. This decision was made with a heavy heart, but the chance to be closer to my boys, while exploring new ventures in Boise, is an opportunity I am excited to embrace."

With Adams' departure, Lotus will promote internally and announces that KPLZ's Assistant PD Curt Kruse will step into the role of interim Program Director for Star 101.5.

Adams (left) further remarked, "If there's anyone on the planet that deserves this opportunity, it is Curt. His knowledge, experience, and love of this brand are unmatched."

"We wish Lisa great success in her future endeavors and we are excited to see Curt take on this new leadership position in our company," said Lotus Corp Regional General Manager Kane Biscaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment