Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Tampa Radio: Ashley Morrison Named PD For Country WFUS


iHeartMedia has announced Ashley Morrison has been named Program Director for WFUS US103.5, Tampa Bay’s #1 For New Country, effective November 16.  As Program Director, Ashley will work closely with all departments to oversee US103.5’s on-air content, digital footprint and music programming. She will report to Tommy Chuck, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Tampa Bay.

“I could not be more excited for Ashley to join our team at Tampa Bay’s #1 country station, US103.5,” said Tommy Chuck, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Tampa Bay. “Ashley has been on our radar for several years and I am excited to bring a star programmer over to the iHeartMedia family!”

Ashley joins the iHeartMedia Tampa Bay team from Cox Media Group in Orlando, FL where she most recently served as Assistant Program Director and morning show co-host for WWKA-FM. She was born and raised in the Tampa Bay area and is a graduate of Seminole High School and the University of North Florida.

“I’ve waited for the perfect opportunity to get back home, and it’s here,” said Morrison. “I get to continue being a part of the best format in music and do it closer to family. I appreciate all the mentors and experiences I’ve had that have prepared me for this opportunity to join the incredible team at US103.5. I’m ready to get to work in Tampa Bay!”

No comments:

Post a Comment