Thursday, July 14, 2022

L-A Radio: KIIS-FM Promotes Sisanie To Music Director

iHeartMedia Los Angeles’ KIIS 102.7 FM, announced today that Sisanie, the co-host of the station’s top-rated morning show “On Air with Ryan Seacrest,” has been named Music Director. 

Sisanie started hosting middays on KIIS FM in July of 2007. A couple of years later, she added middays for sister station KHTS-Channel 933 in San Diego. During this time, Sisanie also had her own national show, which was heard on over 100 CHR iHeartMedia radio stations including major markets such as Y100/Miami and more. In October of 2015, Sisanie became the co-host for “On Air with Ryan Seacrest,” which is broadcasted on L.A.’s #1 Hit Music Station 102.7 KIIS FM weekday mornings in Los Angeles, CA and syndicated worldwide. In addition, Sisanie hosts her podcast, “Twinning with Sisanie.”

“I couldn’t be more excited to promote Sisanie from the Music Coordinator position to Music Director,” says Beata Murphy, Program Director for KIIS FM. “Sisanie’s work ethic is unmatched, and she is someone who I have relied on for years. She is an absolute rock star. Now, in addition to co-hosting our massive morning show, Sisanie will also be working closely with me to build stronger relationships with our record label partners, working on the music architecture of the station, and the overall sound of this legendary station. KIIS is lucky to have Sisanie in the new elevated capacity.”

“My passion for music is something that is unmeasurable,” said Sisanie. “Working for KIIS-FM, a station that I grew up listening to, has been a dream and officially becoming Music Director is the icing on the cake! I want to thank Beata Murphy for wanting to continue this journey with me. Thank you Ryan Seacrest for being one of my biggest supporters and always cheering me on with every milestone in life. I also feel so honored that Tom Polman, John Peake and Alexis Ginas believe in me to not only take on this role but to continue to co-host mornings. And to my KIIS fam, I love you all… LET’S GOOOO!”

No comments:

Post a Comment