Thursday, March 31, 2022

R.I.P.: Dayna Keyes, Bay Area Radio Personality


Longtime San Francisco radio personality Dayna Keyes has died at age 41.  Most recently Keyes was weekend host at Cumulus Classic Rock KSAN 107. FM The Bone and midday host at Classic Rock KIOO 99.7 FMin Visalia-Tulare, CA.

Chasta, 107.7 The Bone Program Director, shares that “Dayna and I met years ago and became instant dear friends. We bonded over our love of the south, skincare, and a great inappropriate joke. She was one of my favorite humans on Earth and every chance I got I told her what a badass she was. She knew exactly how I felt about her, she was just so easy to love. It’s hard to find the words to express the love of a woman so unique and special. Dayna will burn bright as the biggest star in the night sky. I love you my southern Sister,” Chasta stated on The Bone website.

Tonelli, Morning Show host of the Lamont & Tonelli Show, says “The Bone family is beyond devastated by Dayna’s sudden passing. She was a true talent. She grew up a true rocker, and she brought that passion with her to The Bone.  Air shifts, voice-overs, commercials, she could handle it all with ease, and with incredible enthusiasm.  More than that talent, she was a bright light.  Dayna’s smile, energy, and easy laugh will always have a special place in our hearts.  She will be dearly missed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment