Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Knoxville Radio: Jean Fremont To Program Summit's WKHT


SummitMedia, LLC has named Jean “Mean Jean” Fremont as the new PD for Rhythmic CHR WKHT Hot 104.5 in Knoxville. He will continue hosting afternoons from 3-7pm. He has served as APD, MD and afternoon drive talent for Hot 104.5 for the past two years. Fremont spent four years with Hot 104.5 under a previous owner until his departure in June 2018. Before returning to Knoxville, he worked with Cox Media Group/Orlando on air at Power 95.3.

“Hot 104.5 has always been a special station to me. I’m really excited to be able to lead the first station that gave me my first full-time opportunity,” Fremont said. “I thank the team for their guidance and trusting me to take Hot 104.5 to the next level.”

Originally from New York, Fremont began his radio career as an intern with CBS Radio-Orlando in the summer of 2009. He joined the station full-time in November 2010 as on-air personality until leaving for Knoxville in 2014.

“I am delighted to see Jean continue to grow in his contributions to our brand and the strategic direction of Hot 104.5 now as our program director,” added SummitMedia-Knoxville Market President Chris Protzman. “His commitment to the station, music and community we serve are his driving passions.”

No comments:

Post a Comment