Monday, December 21, 2020

Report: Howard Stern F-Bombs Staffers Criticism


Howard Stern brushed off criticism from former show members who spoke to The Post last week, telling his radio audience that he didn’t care, reports The NY Post.

“The New York Post wrote an article that I’m a scumbag,” Stern said Tuesday, scoffing at the piece.

“I swear to you, I don’t spend a minute worrying about it. I couldn’t give a f–k what people think about me,” he continued. “You don’t like me, you don’t wanna work for me. Go f–k yourself. I don’t care. I, at the end of the night, sleep fine.”

In an exposé by The Post, former longtime show hands have unloaded on Stern, accusing him of being a cruel penny-pincher, who, among others things, forced his longtime show engineer Scott Salem to beg for money on a GoFundMe to pay for medical bills as his wife died of cancer.

“This has really bothered me. It’s ­really sad. His wife ends up dying. Howard doesn’t even go downstairs and offer Scott his condolences,” John “Stuttering John” Melendez, a former Tonight Show announcer who worked with Stern from 1988 to 2004, told The Post. “Everyone falls from grace with Howard.”

Stern hasn’t always been so sanguine about criticism from his former staff. After a critical Facebook post from Melendez in 2009, Stern laced into his former employee, deriding him on air as a “backstabbing c–t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment