Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Twin Cities Radio: Chris Shatek Joins Country KMNB-FM

Chris Shatek
Entercom has announced the return of Chris “Fish” Shatek to Country KMNB BUZ’N @102.9 in Minneapolis.

Shatek was named as Creative Imaging Director and host of the midday drive from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. He was most recently at sister station WKIS Kiss Country 99.9 in Miami where he was Imaging and Creative Director as well as host of the station’s morning drive.

“I am looking forward to Chris’ return to KMNB,” said Shannon Knoepke, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Entercom Minneapolis. “I am excited to have Fish come home to Minnesota and join our team.”

“I am so grateful to not only be back in the Twin Cities, but also back on BUZ’N @ 102.9, a station I helped to get started,” added Shatek. “I get to work in my hometown, at a station I love and with an incredible group of people. I couldn’t be more excited.”

KMNB 102.9 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
The move marks Shatek’s second stint with BUZ’N @ 102.9. Shatek joined Entercom in 2012, holding nighttime host and Imaging roles at the station. Prior to joining Entercom, Shatek hosted late night and overnight drives for 101.3 KDWB and hosted mornings on K102 in Minneapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment