Friday, July 13, 2018

MS Radio: David Mueller Says Taylor Swift Ruined His Life

David 'Jackson' Muller
Almost one year after he was found guilty of assault and battery for grabbing Taylor Swift’s bare butt, radio personality David Mueller this week  told  RadarOnline.com that the singer ruined his life.

The radio host vehemently denied to Radar Swift’s claims that he latched on to her “bare a** cheek” in 2013 at a meet and greet in Denver, Colorado. Mueller also shared what he would say to the singer if given the chance.

“How can you live with yourself? You ruined my life,” Mueller said. “I was not ready for the photograph. I admit it was awkward but I never grabbed her. It’s not even close to what happened.”

The five-day trial between Swift and Mueller garnered national attention in August 2017. As a result, the disgraced DJ compared his post-trial life to being locked up behind bars.

“Now I’m afraid to even talk to women. I feel like I’m in a prison,” Mueller continued. “I’m not myself anymore. I don’t even go near women.”

In January 2018, Mueller landed a new gig at Country WMYQ 92.7 FM in Mississippi. He said he still receives jokes about the highly-publicized trial, which he believes is undeserved.

Muller said that he knew he was going to lose in court but does not regret suing Swift in the first place.

“I know that if I didn’t do it I would have never been able to live with myself,” the radio host added. “At least now that my life is totally screwed up I’m proud of myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment