Friday, June 8, 2018

WAY Media Adds Carlos Anthony As Evening Producer

WAY Media Network Chief Content Officer Faron Dice has announced that Carlos Anthony has been named Operations Coordinator/Night Show Producer for WAY-FM.

Carlos Anthony
Anthony comes to WAY-FM after a stint with Entercom in New York, (including WCBS, WNEW, and WBMP.)

“We’re very excited to have Carlos join our team,” said Network Assistant Program Director Steve Shore. “The amount of passion for radio, and especially for Christian radio, that Carlos brings to the table is incredible – and his hard work, dedication, and experience is sure to be a positive addition to what we do here on WAY-FM.”

Anthony added, “I’m thrilled to start my new journey at WAY-FM and make Nashville my new home. It’s been the opportunity I’ve prayed and fasted for. I look forward to working with great people such as Justin Paul, Steve Shore, and Todd Stach. I’m excited to grow in my radio career. God has definitely taken me out my comfort zone to do His will and spread the love of Jesus through WAY-FM.”

No comments:

Post a Comment