Saturday, July 23, 2022

Harrisburg Radio: Ken Matthews Apologizes For Profane Comments

Talk Show Host Ken Matthews

Former nationally-syndicated talk hot Ken Matthews has posted an apology after profane and vulgar comments recently leaked on-air during a commercial break.  It incident happened during his Talk Media Network talk show which aired 12N to 3p Eastern.

The network is now in 'Best of..' mode for affiliates until mid-August. 



Matthews syndicated show had been airing since December 2021.  His local show continues to air on home-base WHP 580 AM in Harrisburg, PA. from 3pm to 6pm.

Matthews was a frequent fill-in host for the late Rush Limbaugh.



“I was unaware that most of everything I was discussing with my engineer off the air was being broadcast on the air yesterday,” Matthews wrote in the description of the audio clip. “One of those things was my reading some of Hunter Biden's texts about his mother and other family members in what I thought was a secure communication between my engineer and myself during what I presumed was a commercial break.”

Talk Radio Network issued a statement that read, “Ken Matthews' syndication agreement with Talk Media Network has been terminated. There will be no further comment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment