Saturday, July 17, 2021

Columbus OH Radio: WSNY Welcomes Return Of Dino Tripodis


Columbus Radio Group has announced Dino Tripodis, longtime WSNY radio favorite, reclaims the seat next to Stacy McKay as co-host of the legendary Sunny 95 morning show.

When Dino isn’t waking up central Ohio listeners on SUNNY THIS MORNING, you might find him working on a new film or video project through his Never The Luck Productions, or producing his award-winning podcast, Whiskey Business, a podcast not so much about whiskey, as it is one with whiskey. He says, “I’m thrilled to be back doing what I’ve always loved to do, alongside the people I love doing it with. When I left, I thought I was ready and felt good about it…(laughs)…Yeah, I was wrong, I’m not done.” Stacy McKay added, “I am beyond excited to have our “band” back together and look forward to writing a new chapter in an amazing adventure!”


“Having Dino back alongside Stacy McKay as part of the Columbus Radio Group team is incredible. Columbus radio has missed him, and we’ve missed him,” said Erik Schmidt, VP/GM of CRG.

OPS Manager/PD Michelle Matthews adds, “We are so excited to reunite two long-time friends, along with their teammates Greg Hansberry and Clark Donley, as we introduce this new show to Columbus.”

Sunny This Morning with Stacy McKay & Dino Tripodis kicks off Monday morning, July 19th, 2021 at 6am and runs each weekday morning from 6-10am on 94.7fm, Sunny 95.

No comments:

Post a Comment