Friday, April 19, 2019

Boise Radio: Country KIZN Snags Alana Lynn For Mid-Days

Alana Lynn
Cumulus Media announces that it has appointed award-winning radio personality Alana Lynn as Midday On-Air Host for Boise, ID, Country radio station KIZN Kissin’ 92.3 FM.

Alana joins Cumulus Boise from Country station KMLE 107.9 in Phoenix, AZ, where she was Music Director and Host for The Breakfast Buzz morning show. She has also been heard on Country radio stations including: KUAD-FM in Windsor, CO; KAWO-FM in Boise, ID; and KUPL-FM in Portland, OR. Alana is a former Rusty Walker Scholarship recipient for the Country Radio Seminar and holds awards for Best Overall Personality, Best Midday Personality, and Best Morning Show from the Colorado Broadcasters Association.

Hank Aaron, Program Director, KIZN-FM, said: “When I heard Alana Lynn was coming back to the Treasure Valley I had one thought: She needs to be on my team at Kissin’ 92.3! Alana is going to be a great fit in middays on Kissin’ 92.3 from 10am to 3pm. Oh did I mention she is doing a live show?  Kissin’ 92.3 is live and local ALL DAY!! Welcome to the best country station in Boise!”

Alana said: “Who says you can't go home? I feel blessed to be back doing what I love in the Treasure Valley! Boise, I've missed you! From the incredible people to four seasons, to tailgating before BSU games, or just walking through the foothills! The Treasure Valley has always felt like home, after making brief stops in Northern Colorado and most recently Phoenix, life with a toddler has made me realize that the Treasure Valley is the best place to raise a family.”

She added: “I count my blessings every day and don't take this life for granted. Each time I open the mic I aim to make someone's day a little brighter. I'm always up for a good adventure. My newest adventures include marriage and motherhood. Where some days I feel like a superhero, and others I consider it a victory when I remember pants. I'm a fan of doing great radio, serving the community, working hard, the Boise Foothills, CrossFit, and ice-cold beer. Cheers!”

The weekday programming lineup for Kissin’ 92.3 is:
  •  5am-10am          Cory and Shawnda
  • 10am-3pm          Alana Lynn
  • 3pm-7pm            Hank Aaron
  • 7pm-12 Midnight NASH Nights Live With Shawn and Elaina  

No comments:

Post a Comment