Saturday, June 30, 2018

L-A Radio: Kelli Cluque Ending F/T Gig At KCAL-FM


After 20-plus years over several tours of duty on air at KCAL 96.7 Los Angeles, longtime midday personality Kelli Cluque has announced she's leaving her full-time position, which included duties as aisstant PD and MD.

Kelli Cluque
She has accepted position of Operations Manager for Cal State San Bernardino’s Coyote Radio station. But she'll will continue weekend duty on KCAL.

KCAL Program Director, Daryl Norsell, said, “On a personal note, I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am for Kelli. She has been an amazing air talent, friend, and confidant for more years than I can remember. I know she’ll be an awesome teacher and mentor to the next generation of radio talent.

“While I am certainly sad to leave KCAL, I am excited too to be in the position to lead college students and do it here at home in the Inland Empire,” said Cluque. “I wish nothing but the best of luck to my replacement, KCAL is a wonderful place to work!”

No comments:

Post a Comment