Saturday, February 10, 2018

Dayton Radio: Justin Kinner Named PD At WING-AM

Justin Kinner
Alpha Media, Dayton, OH, has named Justin Kinner Program Director of Sports WING 1410 AM.

Justin was previously working as the afternoon drive host, and interim PD of WING-AM. He also has experience as an account executive in the market.

Alpha Media, Dayton Operations Manager, Bo Matthews commented on the announcement, “It was clear from the moment I arrived that Justin was the guy to become the new PD of WING-AM. I wish I could bottle up his passion and excitement and pass it around.”

WING 1410 AM (5 kw, DA-N)
“I am thrilled to be named the new Program Director for 1410 WING-AM. I started with this station back in 2014 and to now have the opportunity to be the PD for the station that brought me into this business is a really cool thing and a great feeling,” remarked Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment