Saturday, December 17, 2016

Nick Pinto Named VP/IT For Beasley Media

Nick Pinto
Beasley Media Group, Inc has promoted Nick Pinto to VP of Information Technology.

Pinto had been serving Beasley as Information Technology Director in Charlotte since 2014, and had worked in the Charlotte market, overseeing Charlotte cluster’s IT infrastructure since 2004.

"I’m honored to join our dedicated Beasley corporate team," Said Nick. "I have always believed that working hard will you give you many rewards, and this promotion is one of them! I thank Chief Technology Officer Mike Cooney, for his faith in my abilities, and Market Manager Bill Schoening, for his constant support for more than a decade. I look forward to what the future holds for myself and for the Beasley Media Group."

"Nick has proven himself over the past several years and he was invaluable during our recent Greater Media acquisition," added Cooney. "Nick will be overseeing the capital budget for IT and supervising the IT Managers in the local markets. His strong customer service skills made him the obvious choice for this new corporate position."

No comments:

Post a Comment