Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Bill O'Reilly 'Not Interested' In Making Fox Look Bad

Bill O'Reilly
Bill O’Reilly says he has no interest in discussing allegations by Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly that former CEO Roger Ailes sexually harassed her, arguing that the accusations make the network “look bad,” according to
wnd.com.

“I want to be very candid here. I’m not interested in this,” O’Reilly told “CBS This Morning” Tuesday.

He was responding to a question concerning Kelly’s new book, “Settle for More.”

In her book, Kelly claims Ailes made “inappropriate sexually charged comments.”

Kelly also claims Ailes made “offers of professional advancement in exchange for sexual favors.”

“I kept a record of Roger’s behavior, and have since shared the facts with those who investigated the case against him,” she wrote. “I see no point in making all of the details public, but suffice it to say he made sexual comments to me, offers of professional advancement in exchange for sexual favors, and, eventually, physical attempts to be with me – every single one of which I rejected.”

On Monday, Ailes told the Washington Post he “categorically” denies Kelly’s version of the events.

When asked about claims made in Kelly’s book, O’Reilly said he hasn’t read it.

“I’m not interested in basically litigating something that is finished that makes my network look bad, OK?” O’Reilly said. “I’m not interested in making my network look bad at all. That doesn’t interest me one bit.”

CBS’ Norah O’Donnell asked, “Is that what she’s doing?”

“I don’t know,” O’Reilly said, noting again that he has no interest in making Fox “look bad.”

O’Reilly grew visibly irritated and then said he’s frustrated by attacks on the network.



In an interview on “Good Morning America,” Kelly was asked about her prior statements that she cares for Ailes.

She previously said, “He’s been nothing but good to me, and he’s been very loyal. And he’s had my back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment