Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Boston Radio: John Dennis Returns To WEEI-FM

John Dennis
As scheduled, sports cohost John Dennis returned Monday to the Dennis & Callahan morning show on WEEI 93.7 FM.

Dennis  entered rehab in mid-April to deal with his struggles with alcohol.  He has completed initial treatment and will continue with treatment as an outpaitent.

At the start of his radio show Monday morning, Dennis said:
"Today I gotta' be honest with you. For the first time in seventeen and a half or eighteen years, I'm not exactly sure what to say to usher in my return from rehab and this radio reunion with Dennis and Callahan and Minihane, other than rehab is life changing, eye opening, probably lifesaving. And thank yous to just countless people that I can't even begin to name. Other than my surprise and gratitude for nearly one hundred percent positive support and encouragement, it was an amazing thing."


No comments:

Post a Comment