Friday, May 17, 2013

Detroit Radio: Drew & Mike Looking Forward

Radio hosts Drew and Mike have opened up about being let go from Greater Media’s WRIF.  Their last show was today.

In an exclusive interview with Local 4's Devin Scillian in Detroit Drew and Mike said they were shocked by the news.

Mike said, "I was shocked. I didn't expect that and it definitely took my breath away."

Drew said, "Money must be in there somewhere" while Mike added, "But, we're not done yet we've not hung up the whole situation. Obviously we're going to regroup. We'll find something. We'll be back on a frequency. We want to stay together and go forward."

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player




1 comment:

  1. If I win tonight lottery I will buy WRIF and re-hire Drew and Mike and the rest of the morning show.

    It's a shame that Greater Media won't pony up the cash to keep the best show on the air.


    ReplyDelete