Monday, May 16, 2011

"On The Record" Live From North Korea

Behind the scenes pics - how do you broadcast from North Korea?

From The Greta Wire:
The pictures below give you an idea of the behind the scenes to our ON THE RECORD at 10pm broadcast LIVE from North Korea.  If you watched and thought it went OTR at 10pm without a hitch, I thank you. 

It was hair raising until the moment we finally hit air.  There was a huge question whether we could iron out the technical problem.   I don't know what the problem was, but I do know the my executive producer Meade Cooper and our shooter Hollywood (aka John Kisala) were frantically trying to do something in the minutes leading up to us hitting air.  I was smart enough to stay away from them while they fixed it since they did not need me asking stupid questions like, "what's the problem?" I think there was a real question whether we could pull it off (and yes, we did.)





Read More.

No comments:

Post a Comment