Entercom today announced the 2019 roster of Format Captains across the company.
The following executives have been named Format Captains:
- Mark Chernoff and Matt Nahigian – Sports
- Chris Ebbott – Classic Hits
- Alan Furst – Talk
- Jimmy Gonzalez – Spanish Language
- Mike Kaplan – Alternative
- Brian Kelly – Top 40
- Ben Mevorach and Ken Charles – News
- Dave Richards – Rock / Classic Rock
- Tim Roberts – Country
- Reggie Rouse – Urban
- Jim Ryan and Nikki Nite – Adult Contemporary
- Steve Salhany – Hot Adult Contemporary
“We are fortunate to have so many qualified, talented people within our organization,” said Pat Paxton, President of Programming, Entercom. “I look forward to the collaboration that will take place to ensure that our brands continue to excel in every way.”
Format Captains are assigned for a period of one year and this responsibility is added to their existing role.