Thursday, September 19, 2024

Trump: Howard Stern Has Gone Woke


UPDATE: Thursday 10AM: According to Nielsen MRI Fusion, Gutfeld! attracts more Independents and Democrats than all broadcast late-night programs. Notably, for the third quarter to date (7/1/24 - 9/16/24) Gutfeld! has averaged 2.7 million viewers and 408,000 in the 25-54 demo, outpacing all broadcast and late-night television including CBS’ The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!, NBC’s The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Late Night with Seth Meyers, CBS’ After Midnight and Comedy Central’s The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.


Earlier Story...

Former President Trump expressed regret for not going after ABC News anchors David Muir and Linsey Davis during last week's presidential debate.

"I think my only regret is that I wanted to be elegant, and I didn't want to go after the anchors. I wish I did, in a way," Trump said during an appearance Wednesday on Fox News Channel's "Gutfeld!" 

"I was very unfairly treated by the anchor. I'm not fans of those guys anymore – and his hair was better five years ago," Trump quipped, referring to Muir, adding, "That happens with the clock."

Critics railed against Muir and Davis for repeatedly fact-checking Trump during the debate while going easy on Vice President Kamala Harris. 

"They didn't correct her once, and they corrected me- everything I said, practically," Trump said. 

The former president knocked the "fake news" for its fawning praise of Harris' debate performance, accusing her of producing a "word salad" during her first response after she was asked whether Americans are better off financially now than four years ago.

"If I were Winston Churchill- he was a great debater, by the way, and an elegant debater. If I were Winston Churchill, they would say, 'Well, he was okay, but he wasn't special tonight,'" Trump said.


Trump also addressed Sunday's assassination attempt against him, joking to Fox News' Greg Gutfeld, "I always said golf is a very dangerous game."

No comments:

Post a Comment