Monday, July 22, 2024

R.I.P.: Tammie Holland, St. Louis Morning Co-Host


St. Louis radio personality Tammie Holland died Saturday after a three-year battle with cancer. She was 53-years-old, according to KSDK-TV5.

Tammie Holland
Her sister shared the news online, calling her a loving sister and mother.

Holland was a co-host of the "Real Breakfast Crew" on Foxy 106.9 (FM translator K295CQ with programming originating on KXBS-HD2).

Holland shared publicly that she was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2021. In June, she announced she was receiving hospice care.

"She was a bright light in the office, always with a kind word and a warm smile," read a statement from Foxy 106.9.

Tony Scott was Holland's so-called 'on-air husband' during one of her radio jobs, "Tammie was a professional. Tammie was good at whatever she did. And Tammie loved to laugh. She loved to make me laugh. I'd laugh so hard I'd get dizzy. I think one time I actually fell out of my chair."

No comments:

Post a Comment