Saturday, May 6, 2023

Biden Defends Son During MSNBC Interview


Joe Biden on Friday defended his scandal-hit son Hunter amid investigations for alleged tax violations and lying on a gun permit, insisting: 'My son has done nothing wrong.' 

The president spoke to MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle in his first one-on-one with a television reporter since February, when he spoke to PBS Newshour. 

It is also the first since announcing his 2024 campaign. Biden was asked about his 53-year-old son, whose business and tax dealings are being investigated by prosecutors. 


Asked how the investigation impacts his presidency, Biden replied: 'First of all my son has done nothing wrong. 'I trust him, I have faith in him,' he said. 'And it impacts my presidency by making me feel proud of him.'

No comments:

Post a Comment