Thursday, March 16, 2023

Twin Cities Radio: Morning Host Dave Ryan Renews At KDWB


iHeartMedia Minneapolis has announced an exclusive long-term agreement with its noted personality Dave Ryan to renew and expand his relationship with the company.

Under the new multi-year agreement, Dave will continue his current role as host of “The Dave Ryan Show” on 101.3 KDWB, The Twin Cities #1 Hit Music Station.

“Dave Ryan is Twin Cities’ morning radio,” said Rich Davis Program Director of KDWB. “His show is part of the fabric of our DNA at iHeartMedia and across Minneapolis. We are excited to extend our partnership with Dave and continue delivering the best content to our listeners.”

Dave Ryan is a 30-year KDWB radio veteran with on-air experience in Columbus and Phoenix. Dave has been a long-time talent mentor for iHeartMedia working with morning shows across the country.

Dave and his co-hosts Falen, Jenny, and Drake have a devoted following every weekday morning as they bust potential cheaters on “War of The Roses,” play throwbacks for “Winning Song Wednesday” and take their chances with listeners on air during “No Phone Screener Friday.” Plus, since they can’t ever get it all in on one morning show, they also have the wildly popular podcast “The Minnesota Goodbye.”




"I started at KDWB in June 1993. KDWB is a huge radio station known throughout the industry. I figured if I lasted a couple of years at KDWB it would be a pretty good run.
30 years later I am fortunate to still be here and still love it. Last week I signed a contract extension that keeps me on KDWB until June 2026.
I have to say thank you for making it possible. If you didn’t support our show and support me as a person it would not have happened. So a sincere thank you for listening to my show all these years.
You know me, I will never slack off. I will keep working my a**  off to give you the best morning show and the best morning show team I possibly can!
Thank you!
-Dave"

In addition to currently broadcasting on 101.3 KDWB in the Twin Cities, The Dave Ryan Show is also available on iHeartRadio.com and the iHeartRadio mobile app, iHeartMedia’s all-in-one digital music, podcasting, and live streaming radio service.

“I am beyond excited to sign a new contract with KDWB and continue working at this legendary station,” said Dave Ryan. “Thanks to Rich Davis, Gregg Swedberg, and Greg Alexander for making this possible. I’m grateful to be surrounded by such a dynamic team, including the amazing Falen Bonsett, Jenny Luttenberger, and Drake Webb. Together we will keep bringing the best entertainment and energy to the Twin Cities every day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment