Thursday, March 10, 2022

OH Radio: JJ Hale Names COO, PD For Jackson Stations


Jackson County Broadcasting
have announced the return of radio veteran JJ Hale. Hale to its staff.
J J Hale

Hale will serve as the Chief Operating Officer, Program Director, and head of all radio operations at Jackson County Broadcasting’s four station cluster in Southern Ohio. After spending the last several years in the insurance industry, Hale returns to the stations fulltime after a 22-year absence.

Hale says, “Although I have not been here on a day-to-day basis, I have always been involved with the stations on some level, I grew up and cut my teeth here” He went on to say “Radio has always been in my heart and is my true passion, so to have the opportunity to come home at this point in my life is a dream come true. I love these stations, our listeners, and this community. I can’t wait to get to work!”

Hale, best known for his stint as the morning show host of the popular “Nutt Hutt” morning show program which last aired in March of 2000, has over 30 years of broadcasting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment