Thursday, May 27, 2021

Jersey Radio: Townsquare Media Promotes Three

Rich DeSisto
Townsquare Media of Monmouth-Ocean, the Jersey Shore’s #1 local media company, has announced one new hire and two internal promotions.

New to the team, Rich De Sisto is returning home to the Jersey Shore as Brand Manager for WCHR 105.7 The Hawk. He will also host afternoon drive on the station. 

De Sisto said, “I am very excited to return to my Jersey Shore radio roots and help lead The Hawk. I am grateful to everyone on the leadership team including Kurt Johnson, Jim Antes and JB Wilde for this opportunity. Growing up in NJ, I landed my first radio gig at Townsquare’s WPST in Trenton. 34 years later I have come full circle.” De Sisto’s recent career stops include WMGK and WBEN-FM in Philadelphia, and WJBR in Wilmington.

Matt Ryan has earned an elevation to Brand Manager of WJLK  94.3 The Point. Bringing years of experience and success as afternoon drive talent and Assistant Brand Manager for the station, Ryan said, “Over the past 11 years I’ve been fortunate enough to be a part of the Jersey Shore’s heritage community leader, The Point. Now, I look forward to leading this brand and its uber-talented personalities into the future. The sky’s the limit!”

Night personality Jim Guiliano takes the position of Promotions & Programming Coordinator for the local cluster. He commented, “Thank you to JB and Jim for the opportunity. I am very grateful and I am thrilled to continue building tremendous working relationships with our local partners in the Jersey Shore market.”

Of these appointments, Market President Jim Antes says, “We are growing and thriving locally on the Jersey Shore. I am thrilled that Rich is joining our Jersey Shore Family of radio stations. With his proven track record in Classic Rock he’ll make The Hawk soar! (Yes I said that.) Matt is an incredible radio personality, a Jersey Boy with tons of creativity, talent and passion and I’m proud to elevate him to lead The Point. And Jim has earned this promotion with his incredible local content and his energy and passion for live and local on air, online, and events. Our Director of Content, JB Wilde, is building a great team that will widen our lead in the market.”

No comments:

Post a Comment