Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Detroit Radio: Morning Host Stephen Clark EXITS WOMC

Stephen Clark
Former TV anchor and recent radio host Stephen Clark says he needs more time to pursue a career in country music, The Detroit News reports.

Clark, a former news anchor for WXYZ (Channel 7), announced Tuesday morning his retirement as cohost of a morning radio show on Classic Hits WOMC 104.3 FM.

 "I still have a music career to focus on," Clark said in a Facebook post.

"That said, I plan to combine my new radio skills, my TV experience and my love of original music on a few projects that get me closer to my music goals." Clark left Channel 7 almost two years ago with hopes of focusing on writing country music songs.

His plans were cut short when he not long after became the co-host of "Mornings with Stephen and Joanne" on WOMC.


Clark said there's a "good chance" that he'll make occasional appearances on the radio station in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment