Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Alex Trabek Admits Skills Have Diminished


Longtime “Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek says, "Im Not afraid of dying."

“I’ve lived a good life, a full life, and I’m nearing the end of that life,” he tells Canadian news network CTV. “If [death] happens, why should I be afraid [of] that?”

The 79-year-old, who announced a stage 4 pancreatic cancer diagnosis in March, plans to continue hosting the game show while he can, reports The NYPost.

“I will keep doing [the show] as long as my skills do not diminish. And they have started to diminish,” he adds.

The father of two returned to “Jeopardy!” in September after a four-month hiatus during which he underwent chemotherapy. He’s now undergoing another round.

A side effect of the treatment is that he now sometimes slurs his words due to sores in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment