Monday, April 2, 2018

Chicago Radio: DreX And Nina Morning Show Launches On B96

DreX, Nina & Gabe
Entercom today debuted “DreX and Nina,” a new morning show on B96 WBBM-FM. The new morning show will air weekdays from 5:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT. Gabe Ramirez, host of the previous B96 morning show “The J Show,” will continue as morning host along with DreX and Nina.

“Entercom is at it again, playing offense in Chicago radio,” said Jimmy de Castro, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Entercom Chicago. “Today we welcome DreX and Nina to the Windy City to partner with Gabe and wake up our fans every morning to laugh, sing and dance with B96, Chicago’s #1 Hit Music destination.”

“I’m honored, privileged and humbled for this opportunity to come home to the Chicago audience,” stated DreX. “I’d like to thank Entercom, Jimmy de Castro, Todd Cavanah, Erik Bradley and the entire B96 crew for welcoming me with open arms. I am very much looking forward to teaming up with my two new partners Nina and Gabe in America’s greatest city.”

“I’m so excited to join this rock star team at the legendary B96,” said Nina. “Todd and Erik bring so much heart and passion to everything they do and it’s contagious. A big thank you to them and Jimmy de Castro for bringing me on board. Alongside DreX and Gabe, I’m confident that we’re going to do some great things. I can’t wait to wake up with the beautiful people of Chicago.”

WBBM 96.3 FM (3.3 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
DreX previously worked in the Chicago market at WKSC-FM from 2002 to 2010. Prior to that, he worked mornings at KTFM in San Antonio and WHYT in Detroit. Nina most recently worked mornings at WBMP-FM in New York City and has also worked at KBKS and KJR-AM in Seattle and KZZO in Sacramento.

No comments:

Post a Comment