Wednesday, November 22, 2017

NJ Radio: Mike McGinn Lands PM Drive At WMGQ

Mike McGinn
Beasley Media Group has announced Mike McGinn was recently named as the new Afternoon Drive Personality from 3pm-7pm on WMGQ Magic98.3 FM in New Jersey.

The radio veteran was most recently heard doing weekends on 92.3 AMP Radio in New York.

“I am really excited to have Mike on the air and make MAGIC 98.3 his home,” said station Program Director Debbie Mazella. “He’s got the energy we are looking for in afternoon drive. Take a listen and you will hear what I mean!”

“This has been a crazy journey and I am only getting started,” said McGinn. “I’m ready to begin the next chapter of my career with my new family at Magic 98.3.”

WMGQ 98.3 FM (1.2 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
The Brooklyn, New York native currently resides in Staten Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment